Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Growing Pains

We are only four days into Logan's first year of full-day, public school.  Although I drop him off to school every morning with a smile on his face, he is still getting used to the transition from 2.5 hours of preschool three days a week to five, full-days of school a week.  Here is a prime example of this:
Logan, Ella, and I were at Lia's soccer practice tonight.  Luckily, the beautiful, summer weather has continued so far which has made her 1.5 hour practices not as painful to sit through with two, younger children.  After eating a Chick-fil-A, picnic dinner and some time playing on the playground, the kids and I moved onto the grass to watch the end of Lia's practice.  It was during this time that Logan decided to sit down and crawl all over me.  He then casually asked when his next day of school would be.  I answered that it was tomorrow.  He immediately looked at me in total shock and said, "AGAIN?!"  Yes, Logan, again.  Welcome to the rest of your life.  It's tough growing up. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment