Friday, December 28, 2018

Out Comes #6!


After loosing three of his four front teeth, Logan discovered that he had another lose tooth during the holiday season.  I couldn't believe it since he already had some much "vacant real estate" in the front of his mouth.  I kept on wondering what was he going to look like when his sixth tooth came out?!  After arriving at the Priest Lake cabin yesterday, Logan's loose tooth got knocked out of his mouth today while wresting with his older cousin, Spencer.  Logan immediately came running to find me and to proudly show me his tooth carefully held in his hand.  I was so surprised as I didn't realize his tooth had even gotten that loose because it had only been a few weeks since Logan had first discovered it.  Regardless, he was super excited and is looking forward to yet another visit from his three tooth fairies (Tommy, Toby, and Terry) while he is up at the cabin.  Let's just hope that their little wings don't freeze while trying to fly up to put some money under Logan's pillow tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment