Sunday, March 3, 2019

Cudding with my Boy

Since I am the one usually behind the camera, I have very few pictures of my baby and me together.  This morning was the only time that Emmett has ever allowed me to lay him in bed with me after an early morning feeding without getting fussy within a minute or two.  Although I am adamant about not letting our babies sleep in bed with us and always put them back in the bassinet after nighttime feedings, I sometime try to get them to fall asleep with me in our bed after an early morning feeding when they are refusing to go back in their bassinet.  For some reason, Emmett has not been on board with this idea and has started crying within a minute or two every single time I tried it...except this morning!  Since it is a Sunday, Ron took the older three kids downstairs for breakfast which gave me the chance to fall back asleep for an hour or so with Emmett at my side.  This was a real treat for me as this never happens the rest of the week!  Upon my request, Ron snapped a few pictures of us before this peaceful and perfect moment ended.  Oh, how I love this little boy of mine!  I just think that he is the sweetest thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment