Sunday, February 22, 2009

12 Months and Counting...

Well, I just can't believe it. My baby girl turned one year old today! How did that happen?! So many people warned me that her baby months would go by too fast....but, I didn't think that it would happen THIS fast! *sigh* Anyways, in honor of my little one's big day, I decided to post her monthly pictures that I have taken over the past twelve months. (Lia's baby book has a page for each of her first twelve months, so it helped to keep me on the ball about it!) Enjoy!
March 22, 2008 (Lia is sitting on the beautiful quilt her Grandma made for her)

April 22, 2008

May 22, 2008

June 22, 2008

July 22, 2008
(I just love this picture as it shows the "old growth" hair that remained on the back of her head after she lost the majority of the rest of her hair at around 3-4 months. This old section of hair would often times pop up at opportune or inopportune moments.)


August 22, 2008

September 22, 2008 (Is she posing for the camera or what in this picture?)

October 22, 2008 (Just a few days before she started crawling)

November 22, 2008

December 22, 2008 (Sitting in front of her first Christmas tree)

January 22, 2009

February 22, 2009
The adorable birthday girl in her birthday dress!




3 comments:

  1. I love those cute signs you put next to each of her pictures and I LOVE that 7 month picture - so cute! She looks like a baby all along until her 8 month picture and then she starts to look less baby and more "little girl." And that is where my T is now... 8 months and starting to look less baby :( You're right - it goes by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea with the little signs! It's crazy how fast the time goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit in the 7th month is one of my favorites. My friend Molly gave that to me at Vivi's shower. Actually I just talked with Molly today and she is sending me more of her Boutique casts offs next week (yeah!) - eventually to be had by Lea. Molly has excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete