Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Say Cheese!

Well, we headed off today to attempt the impossible: Lia's 2-year pictures. Living up to the age, this photo session proved to be the most difficult since Lia was an infant. Although she knew exactly what the photographer and I wanted, my little toddler had her own busy agenda to attend to. She was more interested in dragging the chair around or sticking out her tongue or looking up at the ceiling. Although the pickins were pretty slim, there were a few decent ones to choose from. With all of that in mind, take a peeksie at what we ended up with below.

This was my favorite picture taken of Lia, but of course it had the not-so-favorite blue background behind it. So, with a little sepia makeover, we came up with this instead!

My little angel in black and white.

I know, it's a little cheesy, but I couldn't resist including this picture.

Doesn't she just look so grown-up here? Ugh. It just kills me.

Lia and Mr. 2.

Cheese!

Although this is NOT a flattering picture of Lia, I just had to include it. This was the pose where she refused to keep her tongue in her mouth and, ironically, it was taken with the word, TWO, below her. Do you see a connection?

Showing off those baby blues again.

The full-length shot.

My second favorite pic of the shoot. I just wish that her smile was a little more sincere.

And, we're off to Toddlerdom! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress from Costco. I got one just like it for Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sephia tone pic! So cute.

    The one with her tongue sticking out and two spelled out is hilarious. I think that every picture of my nephew at that age includes his fists balled up and a foot mid-stomp. I say why not capture reality with these annual pics.....makes for some pretty funny conversations when they are older.

    I believe you recall trying to get pics of Jessica (my second niece) at my brothers wedding in Newport? Those are hilarious pics. She was having NO part of that fluffy slip.

    ReplyDelete