Saturday, March 27, 2010

Big Bed, Little Girl

Recently, Lia has discovered a new and favorite morning activity. Whenever I am getting ready for the day on mornings that I don't work, she is in my room dancing around and watching "Sesame Street." She has found that she likes to lay on our bed while I make it and get covered one layer at a time by the sheet and blankets. When I am done, Lia will then flip around, get settled in against the pillows, and veg out to the television. Since she is such a little body in this king size bed, it is just the funniest sight to me. So, I decided to snap a photo of it the other day.

Our princess in our king.

Lia + Grover + our bed = true happiness.

2 comments:

  1. could she be aby more beautiful. wish she lived here so I could take pics of her in some beautiful garden or n the beach of the aslt lake and use her in my portfolio. You sure make em beautiful lis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a beautiful little girl Lisa. (above comment) Those blue eyes, my goodness. Just like her mother. I love having a TV in my room so when Weston wakes up and crawls in with me, I can just switch it to Dora and fall back asleep with a little snuggler! :)

    ReplyDelete