Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cake Batter Monster

Ever since I was a child, an internal battle has been raging over which tastes better: the raw version or the baked version. Cookie dough or the cookie? Cake batter or the cake? The list could go on and on. And to this day, a twisted part of me thinks I prefer the raw version. It's a miracle that I haven't died from salmonella poisoning...

Anyways, it now seems that my daughter is struggling with the same inner dilemma. This was the cake batter monster that appeared in a matter of seconds on my counter the other day while we were mixing up the ingredients for my all-time favorite cake--the silky, sexy red velvet. As you can see, Lia couldn't be happier.

Red velvet vs. Lia.
I think the red velvet won.

The scary, joker face.

2 comments:

  1. Even with cake batter all over -- what a stunner! Your little gal is completely gorgeous. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those eyes! Those blue big gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete