Saturday, July 16, 2011

Her First Movie...

One of Ron's requests during his month off was to take Lia to see her first movie in an actual movie theatre. I had remembered seeing previews for a new Winnie the Pooh movie coming out July 15th and so we made it a family date! The day arrived yesterday and we had a grand time. We even splurged and bought a small popcorn for a small fortune! Lia did a great job following the entire movie and didn't get bored (my one concern). She actually ended up on my lap halfway through the show and peppered me with questions every other minute for the remainder of the film. That girl...her mental wheels are always turning. However, I didn't mind as this was her day and her movie. It was a very sweet and simple film with some lines that actually made Ron and I laugh out loud. Oh, that Pooh. He still is cute after all these years. Until the next movie!


1 comment:

  1. After a yr hiatus of not reading blogs, I took some time tonight to catch up a bit. Glad to hear a positive review of it--we'll have to Netflix it or something. You look great! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete