Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Celebration Preschool

Yesterday, Lia headed off to her first day of Pre-K at the Lutheran Church across the street from our neighborhood.  Although I did a co-op with some moms last year, I decided to take the plunge and enroll her in a "real" preschool this year for a variety of reasons.  Lia has been waiting for months for this day to arrive and was so excited yesterday morning when she got up.  And I honestly was just as excited as she was because I know how much she is going to love everything about her teacher and class this year.  I think it's going to be a fun year!

 
Getting ready to go!


 Lia waiting in line before her teacher's arrival with Logie at her side.

1 comment:

  1. I know you loved your co-op, but you'll be glad you "took the plunge." Private preschool is THE BEST!! How many days a week does she go?

    ReplyDelete