Thursday, August 22, 2013

Growing Up!

Logan is definitely in the chapter of his life where he is into EVERYTHING!  He is seriously a tornado that swirls around our house dismantling everything while I attempt to follow after him and pick up what he has undone.  I honestly don't know how I am ever going to get anything done on the massive to-do list in our new house because it's a full-time job keeping up with this boy and attending to my basic, motherly duties.  Oh well.  I know that this is just a season of Logan's life and I am trying to enjoy every moment of it!  But I digress.  So today, in his whirling dervish mode, Logan climbed up on one of the kitchen chairs and started pulling out Lia's crayons one by one.  To prevent him from unloading the entire box in a matter of seconds, I quickly grabbed a piece of scratch paper and laid it down on the table in front of him.  And, to my amazement, he started coloring.  I was so shocked!  He looked so grown-up pulling out one crayon at a time and coloring with it while sitting in a "big boy" chair.  Here are a few pics I managed to snap while my aspiring artist was at work.


Choosing another color.
 

 
Coloring away!


Humoring mom with a quick look before returning to his work!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha!! That is awesome!! I feel your pain about the tornado, I have one as well!! She is climbing on tables and none of my others EVER did that!! Keeps me chasing her all day!! He is growing up so fast, and he is so handsome!!

    Shani

    ReplyDelete