Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Mini Miracle

 
It's no secret that Lia has had a love/hate relationship with her brother since the day he was brought home from the hospital.  She absolutely loves him to death, but makes him cry an unbelievable amount of times each day.  She smothers him, tortures him, teases him, mothers him...the list could go on and on.  However, every once an awhile, I witness a little miracle and tonight was one of those times.  Since Ron had to work late, I was in charge of putting both children to bed.  After bathing them, I quickly slipped into my room for a second and then I heard Lia reading to Logan.  Since this is what we always do after baths, Lia must have decided to get the ball rolling on her own.  She and Logan had climbed into his chair and began reading one of his books.  I quickly grabbed my camera before the magical moment disappeared and captured the shot above.  It just warmed my heart to see my kiddos sitting side-by-side happily enjoying one another's company.  Hopefully I will see more of this in the future as Logan gets older and Lia gets more mature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment