Saturday, February 15, 2014

This Kid is Ridiculous!


For months now, Logan has had a very specific taste in which sippy cup he wants to drink from.  One day he wants the Elmo cup, another day he wants his sister's Minnie Mouse cup, the next day he wants his robot one...you get the idea.  Often times when he asks for "wa wa," I will pull out a cup from the cupboard only to be greeted by a tantrum....which means he wants his water in a different cup.  Yes, it is all a bit ridiculous, but I humor the boy so that we can move past the tantrum and get on with life.  However, this week, he took it to a whole new level by insisting on several cups of water that he then lined up in a neat, little row on a shelf on the end of my kitchen island.  He would drink out of one and then rearrange the order of another.  This little game went on for quite sometime.  When it was finally time for lunch, Logan was NOT happy when I placed his sole sippy cup of milk on his tray.  After some quick, toddler communicating, I realized that he wanted ALL of his cups of water!  After I reluctantly placed all six cups on the tray, Logan finally agreed to eat his lunch while his army of cups looked on.  I just had to snap a picture of this ridiculous behavior!  What next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment