Sunday, September 7, 2014

Dressed in Her Sunday Best

Since I don't really bring my babies to church their first two months and we were out of town a huge part of the summer, Ella really has not been to church much in her first five months of life.  As a result, I am sadly not used to seeing her in adorable dresses.  When I got her ready for church today, I couldn't get over how cute she looked trying to crawl around in her dress.  So we went into the living room for a little photo shoot and these were the best pictures I got of my VERY mobile, five-month old, baby girl!


Ella pausing from her "crawling" to give me a smile.


Such a cutie.


A close-up of my cutie.


Yes, this is really a picture of Ella sitting.  She figured out how to do this just a few days ago by leaning back on one of her hands.  It totally looks like a model pose and it cracks us all up!  Oh, this girl is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment