Sunday, January 18, 2015

GO HAWKS!


Well, it was quite a game today!  It gave Ron and me a few extra grey hairs, took a few years off of our lives, and nearly gave us heart attacks, but WE WON!  Our boys pulled through like the champions they are in the fourth quarter AND in overtime and NOW we are headed to the Super Bowl!  Our inner 12th man couldn't be more thrilled!  Let's see if we can be the first back to back Super Bowl winners for the first time in ten years.  GO HAWKS!


The adorable picture Lia drew after the game tonight of a Seahawks football player (#12) catching the winning, touchdown football.


1 comment:

  1. I was waiting for this post! I've been thinking about you ever since you told me how into football you are now. Which I still CANNOT believe! That is NOT the Lisa I know! Would have been fun if it would have been a Hawks/Ravens match, but alas, our Ravens lost while I was sock hopping with Lacey. Oh btw, I got those skirts/costumes off of Amazon. Would love to say I made them by hand, but we all know that would never happen!

    ReplyDelete