Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Baby in a Basket

Since Logan and Lia were such large babies and toddlers, it still surprises me from time to time how small Ella is.  But, I absolutely love it!  I love still having a little baby to carry around and rock in the chair at bedtime.  I am really going to miss it when this girl starts to "show her age."  But, I digress...
Anyways, I found it totally funny tonight while making dinner when I turned around and found Ella sitting inside one of the baskets that I keep by the fireplace in the family room.  She had pushed it into the kitchen all by herself and promptly climbed into it.  Such a cute and funny girl.  I had to snap a few pictures before I pushed her all over the house in it like she was riding a little car.  She just giggled and giggled during the "ride."  Here are some of the pictures I took...and, please note, that normally her camera-shy brother even jumped in for a few picture with her.  Look how he put his arm around her.  Oh, so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment