Wednesday, July 29, 2020

What summer should be...



Today was the perfect summer day.  Since the temps were predicted to be in the high 80s, my kids and I drove up to Issy to spend the day at both Lake Samm and at my parent's house.  After eating lunch at my parent's home, I left Emmett behind for his nap with my dad while I took the three older children down to lake to spend the afternoon with my two brothers, Rebecca, and five of their cousins.  After discovering that the group beach next door had purchased a floating trampoline, most of us decided to make the swim out there to try it out.  Luckily, we were able to get away with our shenanigans as no one from the group beach came down while we were playing on it!  The kids and I had so much fun jumping around on the trampoline and leaping into the water.  It was no surprise to me that Ella was one of the first ones on it and the last one off it.  This is a group photo that I managed to get of Lia, Logan, Ella, Riley, Trenton, and Bryce after I had swam back to the beach.


The group jumping off!


For some reason, Ella did not make the jump with the rest of the group, so here is the funny picture I got of her watching everyone swim back to the beach.


Luckily, Lia agreed to climb back up onto the trampoline with her and jump off a few more times.


Sisters preparing to make one last jump into the water before swimming back to the dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment