Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Emmett's First Trip to the Dentist

Today, I dragged all four children into the dentist office at the early hour of 7 a.m. for our annual cleaning and checkup.  Although our office did a great job of seeing one child after the next, it made for a crazy two hours as I ran around like a mad woman the first hour checking in on four different kids and then had my teeth cleaned the second hour while hoping that all four children would behave themselves unsupervised in the waiting room (Lia and Logan read the entire time and Ella and Emmett had to be brought back to me for the second half of my cleaning).  Luckily, all four children got a clean bill of health and still have a perfect record of zero cavities!  Emmett was so excited to have his teeth cleaned and to get some free toys after his exam that he practically skipped to his exam chair when it was his turn with a huge smile on his face and happily put on his glasses and bib.  Although he only received a modified cleaning with a regular toothbrush, he was a total champ and even was fine when I had to leave him to go check on Ella.  Hopefully, his dental appointments will be this positive for years to come! 


Emmy flashing me a big grin from his exam chair.


The dentist talking to Emmett.


The dentist examining Emmett's teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment