Friday, October 28, 2022

Disney on Ice 2022

In keeping up with tradition, I bought tickets a few months ago to take Ella and Logan to see the current show of Disney on Ice that skated through our area this weekend.  Although I knew that Emmett would absolutely love going to this show, I just didn't know if he would last the full two hours, so I opted to hold off for one more year before bringing him along.  So, while Lia was at play practice, Ron was supervising a football game, and Emmett was being watched by the neighbors, the two "middles" and I spent a glorious evening watching this year's show titled, "Road Trip Adventures," together.  Although Logan is a 10-year old boy, I just love that he still enjoys watching this show as much as Ella and I do.  We had so much fun watching the skaters flit around the rink while performing to songs from several of our favorite, Disney movies.  I am so grateful that I still have kiddos young enough who are willing and excited to go see this show with me!


Ella and Logan standing in front of one of the many booths bursting with overpriced, Disney paraphernalia!


My kids and I standing next to a giant tower of cotton candy!


Heading into the arena!


Logan and Ella somehow convinced me to pay a ridiculous amount of money for one bag of popcorn and one snow cone.  Here they are enjoying their treats before the performers came out on the ice.


The kids and I waiting for the show to begin.


Moana skating with her tribe.


Elsa "letting it go" with two snowflake acrobats twirling from the ceiling.


Timon, Rafiki, and Pumbaa.


Jasmine dangling from the ceiling while holding Aladdin's hands.


The Toy Story gang cruising around in Mickey's road trip van. 

No comments:

Post a Comment