Monday, December 18, 2023

Emmett's Preschool Christmas Party

This morning I met Emmett at his preschool for his Christmas concert and party.  Like last year, it was a simple affair compared to previous years when our older children attended this preschool.  Never the less, it was so fun to watch Emmett sing his few songs with the other children.  He was able to to stand right in front of me and was so cute about the entire thing.  Afterwards, we went back to his classroom so that he could complete a Christmas craft and enjoy a snack.  We were there less than an hour together, but I am grateful for these chances that I have to spend this one-on-time with my youngest child as I know that the months are limited until he will be heading off to full-time, Kindergarten in the fall.


Emmett singing away with his friend, Carter, at his side.


Emmett shaking his bells while singing, "Jingle Bells."


A close up of my cute boy.


Emmett posing in front of the Christmas tree in the chapel with his good friends, Evie and Isaac.


Emmett smiling while making a craft wreath in his classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment