Friday, August 30, 2024

Logan's 12-Year Old Photos

After cancelling Logan's 12-year photo shoot over Spring Break in April and at the beginning of summer in June due to Ron scheduling two, different camping trips with the three younger children, I was finally able to get him into the photo studio before school started today. Although this is not Logan's favorite thing to do, he was a good sport and put on a casual, cruise outfit (as I call it) to wear for his pictures.  He did a good job, smiling for the photographer, even with his brand new Invisaligns in his mouth.  Logan produced several great pictures for me to choose from and I couldn't get over how grown up he looked in all of them.  My boy is definitely starting to look like a teenager and it's blowing my mind.  











No comments:

Post a Comment