Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Order has been restored.

Jill, this one's for you.
So, some of you may have noticed how ridiculously blond and out of control my hair color got this summer. Let it be known, that it was not intentional. I am not a blond in any way, shape, or form. It just doesn't fit my personality and, contrary to popular belief, I do not think that blonds have more fun! However, one too many hours in the rays this past summer took my highlighted hair to a whole new level. And since my frugal ways prevent me from doing any sort of maintenance on my locks before the golden, three-month mark has arrived, I had to deal with the encroaching roots and the ever-increasing, platinum color for many weeks. BUT, the blessed hour finally arrived yesterday when my gal, Megan, was able to restore some order to my head. It sure feels good to be back to my light brown ways.

Avant.

Apres.

2 comments:

  1. I feel so honored to have a whole post dedicated to me and a lesson in French to boot!

    Blonde or brown....I love you regardless!

    And you should know that I have had to kick the three month salon visit up a few weeks because my hair has started to get SO GREY! (Luckily I've always had a family member who does hair....so frugality doesn't come into the equation.) I blame teenagers.

    Vous ĂȘtes belles!

    ReplyDelete