Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Day of Preschool...

Well, Miss big-girl Lia headed off to her first day of preschool this week. We are participating in a preschool co-op with five other moms in my ward this school year which makes for some great savings for me and some great times for Lia! Lia was so excited to wear her Dora "pack pack" complete with crayons, scissors, glue, and pencils to preschool on Tuesday that she has worn it at various times around the house every day since. She is such a "big, little" girl now and can't wait to go to her real elementary school down the hill that we drive by all the time. Personally, I can wait the two years til I send my first born off to school--I think it's gong to be a pretty traumatic day for me!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Lucky to have a little girl who likes to go do social things. I remember Sterling had to be pried from my waist on the first day of preschool. She is going to be such a good big sister.

    ReplyDelete