Sunday, November 6, 2011

The 26 Week Bump!


Well, it's been four weeks, so I guess it's time for an updated version of my baby bump.  I am now 26 weeks preggers and have started to finally "feel" pregnant for the first time with this baby.  It now takes some effort to get off of the couch or out of bed and Lia has become my designated picker-upper of all things on the floor since bending over is becoming a bit of a bother.  However, I am still loving it.  Loving that I am finally pregnant.  Loving that this baby is growing.  Loving the fact that in just three months, we will finally have another baby in our house.  I can't wait...

4 comments:

  1. You look so fabulous! This is the unstressed, beaming because she is so happy Lisa! I am so happy for you and Ron, and Lia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!! loving this picture and your cute little bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, your hair looks amazing in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! And, is that Portmerion on the wall behind you? Oh so classy. Ann Marie finds out on Monday if she's having a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete