Monday, October 31, 2011

A Pint-Sized Snow White

Lia and I duked it out for weeks as to which princess she was going to be for "Falloween." She wanted Cinderella and I wanted Snow White. My argument? Well, for starters, she looks like Snow White! With her fair complexion and dark hair, people have been commenting on the resemblance for years. Secondly, her Snow White costume is much nicer than all of her used and loved Cinderella hand-me-down dresses. So, after weeks of debate, I finally convinced Lia to come to my side by offering to buy a matching red bow to go with costume. Who knew it would be that easy?
After getting my girl all dressed up this afternoon, we headed outside for our traditional photo shoot in the front yard before heading out with papa to our church's trunk-or-treat and a quick trip around our neighborhood. Lia made off like a bandit for the amount of time that she was actually trick-or-treating tonight. Ron and I can't wait to get into it when her back is turned!

Quite possibly the cutest princess I have ever seen.
Cheese!

I just love this pic. Can't you see Disney's actual Snow White posing like this while warbling by her wishing well?
One more coy pose before heading off for the evening.

Working hard at the trunk-or-treat in our church's parking lot.

Trick-or-treat!

A girl on a mission.

Heading out for more candy back in our neighborhood.

Lia organizing her inventory with papa's assistance after a busy evening.



Happy Falloween everyone!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha I NEVER realized how much she looked like snow white until these pictures!!! oh my... identical :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the resemblance is uncanny!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is Lia? I would have to say, Disneyland would pay to have her march around, and I do believe she would be asked for autographs! What a beautiful little princess! We loved having her trick or treat at our house!
    Love you guys! And Happy Birthday Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She certainly does make a great Snow White!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the other comment... she has a future job at Disneyland! Maybe for college summers or something? Beautiful girl! The candy organizing is my favorite part! We call it "Candy Lineup" and then I get to see what I will be eating after bedtime! Sterling has gotten smart and hides his from me!! Enjoy it while you can. :)

    ReplyDelete