Monday, January 6, 2014

26 Week Bump

 
First off, I think I just look so tired in this picture.  Oh well.  It's the truth.  I really have not acted very pregnant during this holiday season and it is starting to show.  It's time to begin slowing down as I will be hitting my third trimester next week!  Anyways, I am now 26 weeks along and finally starting to "feel" pregnant.  It is getting difficult to bend over to pick something up or to get out of bed or off the couch.  In addition, I notice that I waddle a bit at night after I am done with the day and very tired.  I also am starting to get winded when walking up a flight of stairs in our house.  So I guess it makes sense that I am facing the final trimester in a few days.  My bump is definitely noticeable now when I wear regular shirts, but I can still hide it under a sweatshirt or coat.  My appetite is basically back to normal, although I did get the lecture from the doctor at my last appointment (which was on Christmas Eve) about already gaining 25 pounds and still having 15 weeks to go!  Hah!  It's a good thing that I don't take this weight gain thing very seriously or else that doctor really could have ruined my Christmas Eve and Christmas day dinners!  Sheez.  So, here's to 13+ more weeks, a few more pounds, and an expanding waistline before our little, pink bundle of joy arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment