Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sisters

One of my greatest joys these days is watching Lia interact with Ella.  From the day we brought Ella home from the hospital, Lia has been the sweetest, kindest, and most devoted bigger sister around.  She is so responsible and caring with Ella and Lia just makes her smile, squeal, and giggle all the time.  Ella jumps in my arms whenever Lia enters the room and she happily crawls towards her whenever Lia comes home from school or anywhere else.  I think it's safe to say that Lia is Ella's most favorite person on the planet.  Yep.  Even more so than me.  I just hope this sisterly love will continue for years to come.  Here are some pics of my two girls these past few days.


Lia offered to feed Ella the other night while I was making dinner.  She did such a good job.


Here is Lia feeding Ella water from her sippy cup.


One of the girls' favorite games to play involves Lia laying on the floor and letting Ella crawl up onto her.  It's so funny as Ella always does this whenever Lia is on the ground.  


Ella reaching the top of Mt. Lia for a big, sisterly hug!  

No comments:

Post a Comment