Monday, October 13, 2014

Standing Everywhere!

On Sunday, September 28th, Lia yelled to me that Ella was standing next to the couch in the family room.  I came running in to look and was totally shocked to discover that Lia was telling the truth!  I mean, since when do our babies start standing before their six month birthday?!  Never.  Anyways, it  didn't happen again until almost two weeks later when Ella started standing everywhere this past weekend.  She first started with the couch and then has moved to every piece of furniture in sight.  It is hilarious.  I tried to get pictures of a few of the places where she is standing up, but I just can't keep up with her.  When, oh when, will this little girl of ours start walking?  I've said it before and I will say it again...heaven help us AND our Christmas tree!  ;-)


Ella pulling herself up on the couch,


and on the stairs,


and in her crib,


and on the couch cushions (that Logan pulls off the couches every day),


and on the high chair,


and on a kitchen chair!


What are we to do with this very mobile and adorable, blue-eyed girl?!?

1 comment: