Sunday, April 26, 2015

Moving on Up!

For a good month or two, Ella has been interested in what is going on in the front of the car much more than the back of the car.  As a result, I constantly find her totally turned around with her neck craned looking forward.  It always catches me off guard and makes me laugh as neither Lia or Logan really did this before we moved them into their forward facing car seat.  As you can imagine, it was a welcome change for Ella yesterday when we finally moved her into the new car seat.  She was happy as can be to finally face the front of the car and to see everything that is going on in the world around her.  But being the crazy, wiggle worm that she is, Ella immediately figured out how to slip her arms out of the shoulder straps which is something Lia never did and something that took Logan months to figure out how to do.  Oh dear.  I have a feeling that this little girl is going to keep us on our toes for the next twenty years or so...


Ella's final ride facing the back of the car.  Here she is looking at me over her shoulder.


Giving me a grin and a giggle!


My grown-up girl facing forward--complete with the shoulder straps removed!

No comments:

Post a Comment