Wednesday, April 15, 2015

She's Walking!

Well, it happened.  Baby Ella is walking full-time and it all happened so fast.  In the past few weeks, Ella has gone from walking five to ten steps at a time to walking fifteen steps at a time to walking full-time.  This past weekend, she just stopped crawling.  It kind of caught Ron and me off guard as the change happened so quickly!  So we now have this adorable, tiny, 12-month old walking around our house all the time and it's just the cutest thing.  Today we had some sunshine and so Ella, Logan, and I headed out to the backyard after their naps for some play before dinner time.  Since I normally have to carry Ella around in my arms the entire time I play outside with Logan (which KILLS my back), it was so nice to just set Ella down and let her wander around the yard.  As you can imagine, Ella was thrilled with this new found independence and had the time of her life figuring out how to walk in shoes and navigate over the uneven surface of our grass.  I must say that she did a great job!  Here are several pictures I took of Ella's first romp in our backyard!


















No comments:

Post a Comment