Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Funny Moment

Every once in awhile, I think that I am privy to witnessing some of the funniest things because I am a mom.  And today was just one of those days.  We have been blessed with some 80 degree weather this week which is crazy for Western Washington in the middle of April.  But I will take it!  As a result, I decided to drag the kiddie pool out of the shed to fill up for the kids to use.  After I blew up the pool, I put the hose in it and expected the kids to play around on the playset or the sport's court while it filled up with water at which point I was planning on changing them into their swimsuits so they could play in the pool before lunch.  However, what I didn't expect to see was Logan and Ella immediately ripping off their clothes and jumping in the pool before it barely had an inch of water in it.  They then started jumping in and out of the pool over and over again.  It was so sudden and spontaneous that I just burst out laughing.  It was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.  I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures of these two kiddos going wild in their birthday suits.  All I have to say is bring on summer!


A wild Ella literally falling out of the pool and onto the grass!


I attempted to get Ella and Logan to stop and pose for one picture several times, but they were so busy moving that it never happened.  This was the best I could get.


Ella sliding out again.


Ella crash landing while Logan leaps out!

No comments:

Post a Comment