Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Preschool Fun

This week is the last time that I am hosting Ella's preschool co-op for the school year.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone!  Since the kids are learning the letter F this week, I decided to repeat an activity that I did with both Lia's and Logan's co-op which is to ask the kids to color giant letter F's that I had previously drawn on the driveway.  Luckily, the weather was perfect for such an activity today and the kids had a great time eating their preschool snack out on our front lawn before coloring away to their hearts' content.  Here are a few pictures of their fun...


Ella, Jacob, Jace, Emma, and Isla eating their cheese crackers on the front lawn. (Valerie stayed home because she was sick and is not in any of the pictures).


The kids hard at work.


Ella and her "F."


Isla.


Emma.


Jacob.


Jace.

No comments:

Post a Comment