Monday, July 9, 2018

13 Years of Marital Bliss!

Well, Ron and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary tonight.  I just can't believe that it has gone so fast!  In some ways, I feel like we just got married and, in other ways, it feels like a different lifetime ago when we tied the knot.  Regardless, with hosting Austin and Robbie and then the camping trip to the ocean, I didn't even realize that our anniversary was coming up until Saturday.  I think that the day would have come and gone without Ron even realizing it. :-)  Regardless, I managed to make a last minute reservation and get a babysitter with a day's notice and we headed out tonight to a beautiful and fancy restaurant that we have always wanted to eat at called Stanley and Seafort's.  It is up on the hill in Tacoma with a stunning view of downtown and Commencement Bay.  We enjoyed dining on delicious breads, appetizers, salads, and entrees and were even treated to a complimentary creme brulee at the end.  It was so nice to just get away for a few hours with Ron and eat a delicious dinner without any interruptions!  Thanks for the past 13 years, Ron!  Here's to another 13 more!


Ron and I ready to start our main dishes.


Getting ready to dive into the creme brulee.


The view of the downtown area from the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment