Monday, July 16, 2018

Tooth #3 is Out!


After many wiggly weeks, Logan's top, left tooth finally came out yesterday while eating a "cupcake cone" for dessert after dinner.  Although he had been wiggling it for several weeks, I didn't think it was ready to come out yet, so I was sure surprised when he came walking into the kitchen holding a bloody tooth in his hand.  Needless to say, he was quite excited to clean the tooth off, put it in a Ziploc bag, and place it under his pillow with the hopes that his three boy, tooth fairies would be able to find him while we are staying at the Priest Lake cabin.  Luckily, Toby, Terry, and Tommy managed to find him last night and leave $2 under his sleeping head.  I can't get over how cute he looks with this gap in his smile.  Logan apparently thinks the same thing and jumps at every opportunity to flash me a smile whenever I see him.  I just wish his mouth would stay this way forever, but alas, I know that his big, adult tooth will come pushing through in no time forever changing the way that my little boy looks.  Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment