Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A Brain Pulling Experience


Tuesday mornings are now a little more busy than normal.  I drop the kids off at school at 8:45 and then Ella and I race back up the hill to get to the Y before her swim lessons begin at 9 a.m.  After swim is over at 9:30, we then go to the locker room where I immediately change her into her ballet clothes in order to take Ella to her ballet/tap lesson that goes from 10 to 11 a.m.  This week while I was getting Ella ready in the locker room stall, I began brushing her wet hair to put it into a pony tail after getting her dressed in her tights and leotard.  While I was combing the underside of her hair, Ella buried her neck into her shoulders making it difficult for me to reach this part of her hair which is something that she has been doing a lot lately.  After asking her why she has been doing this, Ella replied, "It pulls my brain!"  As you can imagine, much laughing ensued.  Oh, how I love this girl of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment