Saturday, October 6, 2018

Logan's First Soccer Game

This is the third year in a row that I signed Logan up for the indoor soccer program offered in the fall at our local rec center.  I love this program because it is so laid back and mellow compared to Lia's soccer program.  I honestly don't know how I would juggle their practices and games every week if they were both in the same league.  After only three Saturdays of practices, Logan rec program dropped the weekly practices today to begin six games in a row.  All of us drove down as a family to the rec center this morning to cheer Logan on.  He has improved so much since he started playing his PreK year.  Logan did such a great job chasing the ball around while playing both defense and offense and was able to kick the ball a countless amount of times.  It was so fun to watch him play and to cheer him on from the sidelines!  I can't wait to see him make a couple of goals this season!


My cute boy giving me a smile from the court while waiting for the game to begin.


Logan chasing after the ball.


Taking a water break with his two teammates, Isabella and Mateo, at his side.


Logan leading the pack going after the ball.


Trying to get the ball back from an opponent.


This is my favorite action shot I managed to get of Logan from the game.  It's just too bad the head of the person sitting in front of me also got in it. :-(


Logan going after the ball again.


Kicking it away from an opponent.


Logan and the rest of his team with their coach at the end of the game.


The Strikers doing a team cheer.


Logan and the rest of his teammates congratulating the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment