Friday, January 29, 2021

Emmett's 2-Year Photos

After dropping Ella and Logan off at school and leaving Lia at home alone for online school, Emmett and I went to our JC Penney studio so that he could get his 2-year photos taken.  Since any photo shoot with a baby or toddler of mine is always unpredictable, I had no idea how Emmett would do.  Much to my surprise, he wasn't shy at all and totally cooperated with the photographer who was pretty stellar which isn't always the case when I visit this studio.  Due to the photographer's skills and Emmett's cooperation, we got in and out of that studio in a matter of minutes.  I didn't even break into a sweat which is rather amazing!  Due to Covid-19 protocol, the studio is no longer allowed to provide any sort of props, so I brought in Emmett's new, stuffed football that he got from Ron's Aunt Blanche for his birthday and some toy cars and trains.  Emmett was more than willing to play with these toys to produce some darling photos that I will treasure forever! 























 

No comments:

Post a Comment