Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Out Comes Tooth #5


After Ella's second, top middle tooth fell out in May, she noticed that the tooth next to her middle, left tooth started to get loose.  After wiggling it for a few months, she dove on top of Riley yesterday while he was wrestling on the couch with Trenton and Logan in the TV room at Priest Lake.  Just as she jumped on him, Riley pulled up his knee which hit her directly in the mouth causing her tooth to pop right out.  Since I had been in charge of making dinner last night for the entire group, I was still in the kitchen trying to clean up everything.  Ella came running to me crying with a mouth full of blood.  After I calmed her down enough to tell me what had happened, we realized that her tooth was missing.  After wiping off her mouth, we walked back into the TV room and started to look around with everyone's help.  Luckily, Riley found her tooth a few feet away from where the incident happened on the floor in the family room.  Her tooth must have fallen out as she ran to me.  Regardless, we were very relieved to find the tooth and Ella was as happy as a clam to put it under her pillow last night with the hopes that her tooth fairies would find her sleeping out in the middle of nowhere in the North of the Narrows.  I'm happy to report that they did.  Feeeyoooh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment