Monday, January 24, 2022

Emmett's 3-Year Old Photos

Emmett and I headed into the JC Penney photo studio today to have his 3-year old pictures taken.  Since I never know how my children will 'perform' in this environment, I had no clue what kind of pictures Emmett would produce.  Luckily, he was fairly responsive to the requests of the photographer and would obediently stand on the red light on the floor and smile upon demand.  The only problem we had was Emmett's smile.  His current, forced-for-pictures smile consists of this huge, cheesy grin with very squinty eyes.  So, the photographer had a bit of a difficult time trying to produce a genuine smile out of Emmett over and over again, but I think that she managed to get a few that are worthy of framing.  So, this is what she managed to get...




























No comments:

Post a Comment