Sunday, March 27, 2022

The Sweetest Thing


I will be the first to admit that I am not a fan of wild, crazy, and messy toddlers.  As a result, I have been grateful over the years that I have never really had one of my own children fall under this category.  And although Emmett is definitely my wildest toddler of my four children due to always wanting to keep up with his older siblings, he still is developing a careful, organized, and thoughtful side of his personality which I love!  After he spent the entire day at my parents' house yesterday while the rest of us were skiing at Snoqualmie Pass, my mom sent me this pictures that she took after we picked him up.  Apparently, Emmett had been playing downstairs in the rec room while my dad was working on his taxes in the office.  Emmett had been playing with the toy kitchen and had laid out several plates and placed food on top of them with little people and animals next to them "eating" the food.  My mom had found this darling arrangement of toys carefully placed on top of the toy box and thought that it was so cute that she took a picture of it.  I just thought that it was the sweetest thing and I had to include it in a blog post.  Oh how I just love my little Emmett!

No comments:

Post a Comment