Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Logan Loses His First Molar!



After weeks and weeks of Logan wiggling his first loose molar tooth, he managed to give it one final yank last night while laying on his bed reading before bedtime.  He told me that it was only connected to his gum in one little area and so he got brave enough to give it a tug strong enough to pull it out.  He came downstairs while I was still cleaning up for the night and proudly showed me his tooth.  After admiring Logan's first molar with him, I reminded him to put it in a little baggie and place it under his pillow.  Only one of his three boy tooth fairies was able to make the flight over to our house last night to give him his $2 and leave behind a little note.  Although Logan was less interested in the note as he has been in the past (sigh, he's growing up), he was happy about the $2.  Before I know it, this growing boy of mine will be losing molars left and right and getting ready to have braces put on his teeth.  I know that I've said this before, but it's all going soooo fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment