Monday, April 25, 2022

Logan's 10-Year Photos

In my attempt to get everyone's annual photos taken this past week, I dragged Logan into the JC Penney studio just two days after his sisters' photo shoot.  Although he was not thrilled to do this, he did agree to wear one of his new church shirts he received for Easter and to allow me to do his hair.  He reluctantly drove with me to the studio and produced quite a few stellar pics for me in the short amount of time we were there.  Although Logan would have rather been at home reading his latest Dragonwatch book or playing Minecraft on his tablet, I am grateful that he sucked it up and gave me several decent pictures to remember him from his 10th year of life.  Thanks, Logie.  You sure are a handsome boy!


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment