Monday, April 10, 2023

Lia's 15 Year Photos

Since we did not have any plans to go out of town for Spring Break this year, I made appointments to take all three of my older children in to the photo studio for their annual photos. Since Lia and Ella were both busy on Saturday morning when Logan had his pictures taken, they got to go in together today. I had to chuckle to myself as Ella was all dressed up in her new, fancy gown that she got for Easter to wear for the formal night on our cruise this summer while Lia was dressed all casual in ripped jeans and a sweater. It perfectly sums up these two girls' different personalities when it comes to wardrobe and appearance at this time of their lives.  Although having her pictures taken is not Lia's favorite activity at this time of her life, she did a great job and produced a nice selection of pictures for me to choose from.  I know that I say this every year, but she just looks so grown-up these days in all of her 15-year old glory.  Before I know it, she will be driving herself to and from high school!  Where did the time go?!















No comments:

Post a Comment