Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Moment of Discontempt...

Today a miracle happened. The sun came out. Yes, after many weeks, our favorite friend decided to poke her head out of the clouds for a few hours. With the sun shining, Ron decided to take Lia outside to mow the lawn and throw around the balls with her while I painted our master bathroom. When I was finished with my project an hour or so later, I wandered out back to check in on everyone. After Lia proudly demonstrated her new skill of climbing the chain ladder on our play set, I informed her that it was time to come inside for lunch. She immediately declared that she wanted to stay outside and play. With a little more coaxing from both Ron and me, Lia suddenly changed her mind and dashed past me, obediently running towards the house, yelling, "I'm not happy with all of this!"
Lia's little moment of discontempt just had Ron and me in stitches. This girl just cracks me up.

2 comments:

  1. So darling! I love this age too. The other day Weston took something from another little boy and said, "I may easily break this for you." ha ha

    ReplyDelete