Monday, March 28, 2011

Our 21st Century Toddler...

Ever since Lia discovered how to climb out of her crib two weeks ago, her nocturnal activities have increased ten fold. While Ron and I were in bed tonight, we could hear her get out of bed, run downstairs, come back upstairs, and shut her door. Obviously there were all sorts of shenanigans going on, but it wasn't enough to get either one of us out of bed to check on her. However, a few minutes later, Lia came walking into our room and this is the conversation that ensued:
"Hi Lia. Did you go downstairs?"
"Yes."
"What were you doing down there?"
"I was trying to check my email!"

Is that so? I wasn't even aware that she had an email account. Guess I will have to keep better tabs on her online activity from here on out...especially at night!

1 comment: