Monday, January 2, 2012

34 Week Update for Lia and Me


Well, I am now 34 weeks and proud to say that I flew across the entire United States yesterday without going into labor!  With the exception of some lovely swollen feet and ankles from our seven hours in the air, I am feeling pretty darn good from our marathon five days in South Carolina for Ron's brother's wedding.  Now it is time to just stay home and have this baby!  Only a few more weeks to go.


I just had to include this second photo as Lia insisted on having her picture taken right after mine in the exact same pose.  Since Lia's first comment to finding out that we were expecting a baby was that she, too, was pregnant with one named "Jonesa," I thought that it was more than appropriate that I include her belly shot. :-)

2 comments:

  1. For the record, your 34 weeks is like my 16 weeks! See, aren't you glad you went?? 34 weeks.... Fly away, I say! Fly away!

    ReplyDelete