Saturday, February 11, 2012

Introducing...


Logan Cruz
Born February 10th
at 5:08 pm
weighing 8 lbs 1 oz
measuring 21.25 inches long!

Being the planner that I am, I was thrilled that my little guy chose to arrive on his actual due date!  In addition, I am super grateful that it only took 14.5 hours of labor and delivery to get him here as opposed to his sister's whopping 30 hours!  What a relief.  We are so in love with this baby boy and thrilled to have him join our family after waiting so long.  His sister is ecstatic and can't stop running around the house bursting with energy.  She has already tried to teach him how to jump, to skip, and say the word "apple."  Lia has quite the agenda for him.  I just hope that Logan can keep up with her...

3 comments:

  1. YOU HAD HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! so so so so so happy for your family!!!!!!!!!! congrats!! he is ADORABLE!!! and, he came on the due date!!!! yes! yes! yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreamed that night that you didn't actually have the baby. It was false labor. I was really upset on your behalf! He's adorable!!! Can't wait to get the whole birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He is adorable, can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete