Monday, February 13, 2012

Sucker Happy


I know, I know, our boy is barely 48 hours old and already the sucker has found its way into Logan's mouth and heart.  I just think that a newborn with a little "button" in his mouth is one of the cutest things around!  Just don't tell the lactation consultant I said that! 


Oh, and Lia personally requested that she have her picture taken next to "Logie" while protecting him from the rain and other unruly elements with her new princess umbrella (compliments of Logan as part of his coming-home gift to her). 

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard it called a sucker, that's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our house, we started out calling it a sucker and other kids couldn't say that and now it has transformed into "gucker" so that is what we call them! I've never heard it called a button, but that is just what it looks like! So cute! Lisa, you're posts are making me more excited for March! hee hee

    ReplyDelete