Monday, June 11, 2012

Play Date...Under the Deck?!

Lia and I woke up to beautiful weather and nothing on the calendar today, so we decided to invite her friend, Kaylee, over for a few hours this morning.  The girls were in and out of the house several times to play on the swing set or in the clubhouse, but the funniest thing was when I went outside to check on them and found them under our deck.  Yes, you read right, under the deck.  I always stow a couple of Lia's bigger toys under there for the rainy, winter months when she doesn't play outside.  Since I hadn't gotten around yet to pulling them out for the summer season, the girls decided to crawl under the deck instead!  I just thought it was the silliest thing to find them "cruising along" together in the red and yellow car underneath the shadow of the deck.  Oh those girls...what will they think of next?

No comments:

Post a Comment