Thursday, November 22, 2012

Lia's Four and Three-Quarters Report

 
Just a quick post to record the latest happenings of my grown-up girl who is now officially three-fourths of the way through her fourth year.  Oh my.  She is growing so fast!  Lia is loving all of her regular activities of this school year--preschool three times a week, gymnastics twice a week, and swim lessons once a week.  She absolutely loves her preschool class and adores her teacher, Miss Vera.  I am so happy that she has this in her life as it just makes her so happy.  I am also proud to say that my baby girl is now swimming without a life jacket.  I was so amazed when I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago, I actually had to fight back tears.  I had no idea that she could swim without a life jacket at such a young age.  Needless to say, she is doing a great job in her swimming class and advanced to the next level after the first session ended in October.  Her teacher informed me last week that Lia will advance to the next level after this session if she gets a little more confident swimming on her back and her side.  Hooray!  Here's to another fish in my family!  Lia still loves Princess Ariel and all things mermaid with a passion.  Our Christmas is really going to be a Merry Ariel Christmas!  It actually made Christmas shopping a breeze this year.  Lia still loves her brother to death, loves the color turquoise, loves acting out movies while watching them, loves taking showers, loves people who will play games and activities with her, LOVES wearing her "jama dresses" whenever she is home, and loves dragging her "comfy cozy" blanket all over the house.  She really is growing up--the picture above is all the proof you need of that one!  Love you, Lia!

No comments:

Post a Comment