Friday, January 4, 2013

So Sick.


After keeping the flu at bay for an entire week, our little guy finally came down with Lia's germ on Monday morning.  By Monday night, he had a fever of 103.1 while we were still up at the cabin.  Ugh.  Needless to say, we had a horrible night's sleep and a pretty rough drive home the next day.  However, he seemed to be turning the corner by Wednesday night when his fever went down to 99.5, but last night it spiked back up to 103.6.  As a result, this is how I found Logan yesterday while I was making dinner.  Logan NEVER lays his head down during the waking hours.  Never.  You can just tell how sick he is by the fact that he was resting his head on Ron's shoulder for several, uninterrupted minutes.  The poor, little guy.  Here's to hoping for a healthy, happy boy in the very near future!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel your pain. Every single one of us nailed the week of Thanksgiving and nailed again just 3 weeks later. And then I started throwing up again tonight.... just one week after Round 2 ended. I am praying that it is somehow pregnancy related and I am not starting Round 3 within 6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete